The post-crossbar system is a facade cladding structure consisting of a metal vertical-horizontal frame and translucent filling. The frame of the system is formed using vertical profiles - racks, to which horizontal beams are attached - crossbars. Fixing of double-glazed windows to the supporting frame is carried out using clamping strips, on which decorative covers are then installed.
Advantages of the post-rail system:
• High resistance to freezing
• High degree of fire safety
• High build quality guarantees almost complete absence of defective elements
• Tightness of the facade. This is achieved through the use of multilayer double-glazed windows, the installation of gaskets made of EPDM rubber
• Convenience of installation. Joining of crossbars to racks can be carried out in various ways
• Variability of designs. The combination of adjacencies of crossbars and racks makes it easy to integrate swing-out structures and entrance groups into the facade, mount pyramidal peaks and fractured surfaces.